|Displacement(c.c. / cu.in.)
||14.96 c.c. / .913 cu.in.
|Bore(mm / in.)
||28.0 mm / 1.102 in.
|Stroke(mm / in.)
||24.3 mm / 0.957 in.
||2,000 ~ 16,000 rpm
||2.75 BHP / 15,000 RPM
||562.2 g / 19.83 oz
1. PRO-91 engine x 1 EA
2. Carburetor assembly x 1 EA
3. REDLINE R2 glow plug x 1 EA
4. Allen wrench x 3 EA (1.5mm ＆ 2.5mm & 3mm)
5. Instructional manual x 1 EA
6. TT logo sticker x 1 EA
The PRO engine series feature aerospace-technology ball bearings for supporting the crankshaft at high RPM while the Schnuerle-boost combustion porting delivers greater power and fuel economy. The Pro Series engines are equipped with twin ball bearings, twin needles and ASN-type piston and cylinder for years of trouble-free performance.
All Pro Series engines deliver exceptional power-to-weight ratio and value, making them fantastic 2-stroke powerplants for model airplanes.
The latest Pro-91 is a ringed-type engine equipped with a massive forged aluminum connecting rod and dual bushings. Its unique "squared" cylinder head design allows for cooler runs. Note that the pro-91 requires a muffler sold separately, either conventional type (No. 9225N) or Rare Bear custom-made muffler (No. 9791).
1. Side exhaust
2. Hypereutectic machined Al-Si ringed piston
3. High strength connecting rod with bushings pre-installed
4. Nichel-plated cylinder liner with special criss-cross pattern etched
5. One-piece crankcase with squared-off shape cooling fins
6. Dual ball bearing-supported crankshaft
7. Vertical fins heat sink head for optimum air cooling
8. 2 Needle valves carburetor
9. Swept-back needle valve for added safety adjustment
10. State-of-the art CNC machined components
11. Redline R2 glow plug included