1. PRO-36 engine x 1 EA
The PRO engine series feature aerospace-technology ball bearings for supporting the crankshaft at high RPM while the Schnuerle-boost combustion porting delivers greater power and fuel economy. The Pro Series engines are equipped with twin ball bearings, twin needles and ABN-type piston and cylinder for years of trouble-free performance.
All Pro Series engines deliver exceptional power-to-weight ratio and value, making them fantastic 2-stroke powerplants for model airplanes.
1. Side exhaust
2. ABN construction : Aluminum piston with Nickel-plated brass cylinder liner
3. Hypereutectic machined Al-Si ringed piston
4. High-strength connecting rod with bushings pre-installed
5. One-piece crankcase with squared-off cooling fins
6. Dual ball bearing-supported crankshaft
7. Vertical fins heat sink head for optimum air cooling
8. 3- Chamber muffler included
9. 2 Needle valves carburetor
10. Swept back needle valve for added safety adjustment
11. State of the art CNC machined components
12. Redline R2 glow plug included