The Zero α II is a state-of-the-art digital engine speed governor for model helicopters which automatically monitors engine speed and maintains constant RPM by using an active integral control algorithm. The Zero α II now is compatible with a 2.4GHz radio system as well as having the capability of operating in a high voltage DC system. It not only works very well in all maneuvers, but also has a very user-friendly interface and easy to setup. The Zero α II is designed to govern the engine speed between 10,500 and 21,000 RPM. Like all the PCM radio accessories, this governor will only work while a transmitter signal is received.
• Compatible with a high-voltage DC system(4.8~8.4V).
• Compatible with a 2.4GHz radio system.
• Easy setup and user-friendly interface.
• High-speed CPU and advanced feed forward control algorithm.
• Instant reaction and smooth engagement.
• Precise adjustment and high reliability.
• Bright LED RPM display and explicit indication of “Lock” or “Unlock” condition.
• Variable gain for the adjustment of the control response time.
• Simple wiring, small and light weight.
• Adjustable mounting device, more flexibility in installation.
• Low Power Consumption.