|Full Length of Fuselage(mm / in.)
|Full Width of Fuselage(mm / in.)
|Total Height(mm / in.)
|Main Rotor Dia(mm / in.)
|Tail Rotor Dia(mm / in.)
|Full Equipped Weight(g/ lbs.)
The Raptor 90 3D was specifically-created for the 3D fanatics with the fantastic Raptor 90 SE as a proven foundation. To save weight, we stripped the machine of all "bling-bling" and then injected the must-have upgrades and options to deliver an extreme 3D helicopter.
The aluminum motor hub, the over-sized paddles and a thick airfoil deliver lightening-fast cyclic-response and rock-solid hover.
In addition, three different Bell-Hiller mixing ratios offer nimble, very nimble, and extremely nimble control responses...
If all-out 3D is your thing, then look no more.
1. Machined metal main rotor hub |
2. New nonlinear stiffness flapping damper
3. Machined metal bearing blocks for main rotor shaft
4. Aluminum seesaw that permits different flybar ratio
5. Bell-Hiller mixing arms with holes for different control sensitivities
6. 3D paddles of 30g and carbon 3D vertical fin
7. Push-pull system for collective and cyclic pitch control
8. Light weight tail boom bracket
9. 8.27 to 1 gear ratio for 3D flying