|Full Length of Fuselage(mm / in.)
|Full Width of Fuselage(mm / in.)
|Total Height(mm / in.)
|Main Rotor Dia(mm / in.)
|Tail Rotor Dia(mm / in.)
|Full Equipped Weight(g/ lbs.)
1.Raptor 30 V2 x 1
2.PRO-39H(R) x 1
3.S1903 Standard Servo x 4
4. DS0606 Digital Rudder Servo x 1
5.TG-7000 Heading Lock Gyro x 1
Additional items required:
1. 6ch programmable radio system, 7ch and above is recommended.
2. Battery pack for receiver
3. Starter and plug
4. Fuel and fuel pump
This is the smallest machine among the nitro-powered Raptor family and it comes in a 95% pre-assembled package with everything from the gyro to the control linkages. The programmable Sky Tech TS6i programmable transmitter has been setup for fast and easy learning and gives you room to grow as your skill levels develop.
The ARF includes engine, muffler, servos and gyro that is a great introduction to nitro heli flying. All what a novice nitro pilot need is to apply his own transmitter on this machine.
1. New designed shceme & decal.
2. Rugged Collective Pitch Control Arm
3. 6mm Engine Starting Shaft
4. Solid 6mm Spindle
5. Oversized Tai Rotor Grip as Raptor 90
6. Lengthened Vertical Fin by 10mm
7. Rigid Boom Support With Plastic End
8. Wider Tank with 340cc Capacity
9. Complete line of optional parts available.